Hi everyone! ????
Hope you enjoyed the weekend and found new inspiration to start the week on a high note.
Today, we have a new update ready for you focused on upgrades to a few popular integrations and SyncSpider core. Shopify, eBay, WooCommerce, Freshdesk, and PlentyMarkets received updates to their entities, logs, and workflows.
In addition, we’ve made some fixes and updates to the SyncSpider core such as modules config extractor, cookie bot styling, and download/clear routes for ExecutionSoftLog.
To see the whole list of changes, please check the usual table of contents below. ????
As always, we’re open to any feedback and suggestions from your side. ????
Until next time, we hope you have a great week ahead!
App upgrades and fixes
SyncSpider Core updates
- Changed download/clear routes for ExecutionSoftLog
- Added Premium custom fields support, fields based on a specific team
- Added custom fields resolvers from config file
- Fixed TextToOptions rule bug, when editing text to options setting popup, no values were updated
- Updated customer soft logger – External API
- Added Translations for Collections to Options custom field
- Updated module dynamic config – Public API
- Updated GitLab YML file and documentation
- Added SDK modules config extractor
- Removed ng-scrollbars from project
- Fixed cookiebot styling