Last Release Note this year, SyncSpiders!
We’re saying goodbye to 2022 with a long list of updates and upgrades! So without further ado, let’s start!
Firstly, here is one update for companies – we have a new Settings table.
Then we made some changes regarding Admin Templates (config – non-config); it will be visible to admins, which will ease determining eventual issues.
For Amazon users, we have a new entity when it is selected as a source – Products. You can select and export products.
We have a new feature for all of you using eBay – eBay Attribute Manager! It makes dealing with variations much easier. You can fill out the form from the image below, and these data will show up in the mapping screen, making the mapping process and sending data to the destination much easier.
For all of you who prefer to use Google Sheets, we have some good news! From now on, you can use any publicly available Google Sheets as a source if it’s configured as CSV!
And finally, we improved the Creating tasks from Templates! Don’t miss trying it out! Once you click on the Create task from Template option, a popup will appear and run you through the process.
1. Choosing 2 apps you want to connect
2. Choosing the combination of entities for those chosen apps from the list of possible combinations
3. List templates for chosen combinations of entities
And do we have anything else? Oh, yes, we do! We had improvements for the following integrations: ActiveCampaign, QuickBooks, Shopify, Khaos Control, Odoo, Dokan, WooCommerce, FreshDesk, Shopware 6, eBay, ITscope, CS-Cart, and weekly SyncSpider core updates.
Check it out!
For ActiveCampaign users, we introduced a new entity, Update Contact.
We resolved the bug causing integration issues for QuickBooks users.
Shopify users will notice they can mark the Order name as UID. And we improved the integration, enabling incremental import for customers and improving Shopify Item Cache Generator.
We resolved the bug causing the Data Transformer to send objects instead of strings in Mapping for Khaos Control users.
We fixed the bug for Odoo users that was causing denied access. We also fixed the issue with Oddo Sales Orders, where the Database fetch was missing IDS or had extra IDS. We also improved the Odoo POS Orders with Incremental Import or Created Event Trigger options.
We resolved the bug causing issues with selecting vendors when Dokan Orders are the source.
WooCommerce users will be happy to know that we resolved the issue some of them experienced with filters not working correctly.
We fixed the bug causing issues with custom field updates for Freshdesk users and the bug causing problems with updating configuration and the new merge function.
We improved the Shopware 6 integration with a solution when the manufacturer field is empty.
We fixed issues some users experienced with eBay variation specifications.
We resolved the problem when sending images from ITscope to Shopware 5, where the images were not in a recognizable format.
For CS-Cart users, we resolved the issues causing errors when the order status is changed and problems with the incremental import. We also improved the integration by adding API filters on Products and Orders.
SyncSpider core updates
- We excluded Settings from the Admin panel
- We included Data Manager supporting full screen.
- We included the Task list
- We included the Integration/Connection list
- We resolved the bug with pages not loading sometimes
- We created the Collection Filter
- We resolved the bug, causing a Generic Error Upon Execution
- We fixed the bug with the empty Split custom field.
- We changed the task creation flow
- We improved Module Spec Field
- We resolved the bug causing issues with the CSV file upload validation
- We fixed the bug causing problems for sub-companies account users when logging into API.
- We resolved the bug causing problems when the task was created using Templates.
- We added support for dynamic options on API filter workflows.