We hope this past week was as eventful and productive for you as it was for us.
With 2 new Integrations and one crucial Update, we are thrilled to bring last week to a close. Many Apps and Platforms await us, and we couldn’t be more excited to begin integrating them in the upcoming period.
Without further ado, here’s what we had in store for you last week.
BigCommerce is a top eCommerce platform that allows you to create an online store. It lets you set up your store, add products, and make money through your website. … With tons of built-in features, data tools, and more, BigCommerce is best for large or fast-growing businesses.
- Setting up an online store has never been easier with BigCommerce.With the help of SyncSpider, you can now synchronize Products between your BigCommerce and any other store (be it local or online), and keep track of Orders/stock, so your customers get the same quality of service, regardless of where and how they order.
- Use this module to send Customer, Order and Product Details, and to ad new Customer, new Product and new Order
Build, Run, and Grow a better online business that’s up and running in less time, with less cost. With Essentials, get an eCommerce platform that won’t hold you back today or in the future—with your choice of the best features and functionality to showcase your products and manage your business.
See popular BigCommerce Integrations.
- Staying on top of Customers’ inquiries becomes a breeze with this new Syncspider integration. Migrate the tickets, and assign Agents to and from other Team Collaboration platforms you use daily.
- Using this module to import: Companies, Contacts, Departments, Groups, Agents, Chats, Tickets, and export: Company, Contact, Group, Create Ticket as Agent, Ticket as Visitor
Improvement – Changed
- Deep integrations with Razorpay, one of the leading converged payments solutions in India, just got better with the ability to importInvoices to Razorpay
With the ever-evolving number of native Integrations we offer, it’s easy to lose track of what’s important – which are your needs and issues you run into daily, that we can overcome together. That is why sharing your ideas, new Integrations and invaluable professional opinion is of utmost importance to us.