Don’t know about you, but we’ve been busy little bees the previous week. We have tons of updates, and two new integrations, so let’s get to it right away!
First of all, for Amazon SP-API users, we made improvements by enabling Order status to be selected when Amazon is set as a target! You’re now able to sync and track the order status.
CS-Cart users will be happy to know that we enabled the option within the configuration that changes the order status after import.
And finally, helpful changes when it comes to PlentyMarket integration!
1. Get Products – Now available with Extra Variation Properties, such as sales price, stock location, etc.
2. Get Orders – Now available with billing and shipping addresses.
For all of you waiting patiently for Khaos Control to show up on our integration list, there it is, an all-in-one cloud-based ERP and Business Management Solution!
But that’s not all! We have one more valuable integration for marketers – Acumbamail! From now on, you can connect your Acumbamail with other apps, tools, marketplaces, and platforms through SyncSpider!
This week we improved Amazon SP-API, PlentyMarket, WooCommerce, Custom CSV, Shopware 5, eBay, Ready2Order, mobile.de, CS-Cart, Shopware 6, WooCommerce, Shopify, Khaos Control, and weekly SyncSpider core updates!
Let’s have a look!
Khaos Control is a powerful all-in-one cloud-based ERP and Business Management Solution regardless of your industry. It covers retail, education, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and wholesale.
Acumbamail is a marketing software for customizing marketing campaigns and managing email campaigns, SMS, landing pages, and more.
For Amazon users, we improved the Amazon SP-API integration with % tax calculation for order line items.
For PlentyMarket users, we:
- Added Get Stocks to Get Products entity
- We added the Incremental Get Stock workflow
- We improved Get Products with Price Collection to Complex
- We resolved a bug related to API call limits
We improved the WooCommerce integration by removing SKU when metafield is set as UID.
Also we resolved a bug related to attributes missing from the mapping.
We fixed the bug that created an issue when extracting the Custom CSV field.
We enabled Product Variations Details when eBay integration was set as a source, and we improved the integration regarding Price and Quantity.
We resolved the bug, causing the API rate limit to exceed with ready2order Create Product.
For mobile.de users, we resolved the bug causing errors and disabling connection.
We resolved a bug causing Update Products tasks to fail on CS-Cart and improved the Update Order workflow to support changing order status after importing.
For Shopware 5 users, we added Documents with each task run.
For Shopware 6 users, we resolved a bug causing transferring tax even when the order is tax-free.
We resolved a bug related to API call limits on Shopify.
SyncSpider core updates
- Improved the registration form
- Improved Task Execution Details, making it easier to distinguish repeated tasks
- We improved the activity log table
- We fixed the issue causing the task to break when pulled task contains a custom API or when config JSON is written as a string
- We improved the Mapping Templates so that issue some users experienced when implementing templates is resolved.
- We resolved the bug causing tasks to break when one endpoint is off.
- We resolved the bug related to the SPLIT custom field.
- We resolved the bug related to Copy Task with a custom field,