New week, new integrations! Yes, we have two new integrations and many stunning updates on our list. So, let’s begin.
For those looking for CRM software that enables sales automation, a help desk, live chat, and customer service and support, we’re introducing Teamleader, new integration on our list! You can integrate Teamleader into your platform, marketplace, or the tool you use through SyncSpider!
The second integration is GetMyInvoices, a software that can simplify the accounts payable process. Using various sales channels automatically collects and processes invoices from multiple sources. You can connect it through SyncSpider and integrate it with any app, marketplace, or platform.
Next, we upgraded our system, and now users can trigger URLs after successfully finishing the task. So, what you need to do is to
- Insert the correct URL for validation
- We support the basic authorization, if the URL is protected by it
- And when the task is completed, all you need to do is hit GET request on the URL inserted, and that’s it.
No, no. no, that’s not all! We have great news for all Amazon users selling products and services on the Brazilian market! Amazon invoices! So, from now on, you’ll be able to export invoices to your ERP or accounting software you use from Amazon via SP-API. Now, in order to function, this system must be set within AWS first (remember that). We know, for now, it’s only for the Brazilian marketplace, but it should support other marketplaces in the near future.
Okay, and now let’s move to other updates and prepare yourself for a long list. We improved Amazon, Odoo, Toggl, Ecwid, Shopware 6, and Custom CSV and have weekly SyncSpider core updates!
So, let’s see what we’ve done!
Teamleader – a cloud-based CRM software that offers solutions through stand-alone sales automation, customer service and support, help desk, web self-service, and live chat.
GetMyInvoices – an online invoice management and automation service that simplifies the accounts payable process. It automatically collects and processes invoices from various sources, including third-party online accounts, cloud storage, email servers, and more.
We explained previously that Amazon users selling on the Brazilian marketplace could pull Amazon invoices from the system.
For Odoo users, we have a new entity – The Delivery note.
For Toggl users, we fixed the bug related to passwords showing up when editing the existing integration.
Ecwid users will be happy to know that we added the option in the source configuration to add categories to variation.
Those struggling with the Shopware 6 product update issues will be happy to know we’ve solved it. No more problems there!
We’ve resolved the bug related to the Custom CSV FTP integration.
SyncSpider core updates
- We’ve doublechecked the validation schema copy process when the schema is already created through external API
- We resolved the bug related to the dysfunction of the Delete user option
- We’ve doublechecked the issue with the missing loader for the billing address
- We fixed the bug related to the Refresh integrations button not functioning
- We’ve checked the Modules Categories missing loader
- We’ve fixed the bug associated with a new logic for generating schema fields
- We’ve resolved the bug related to the Custom Conditional Fields
- We added Settings Endpoints.
- We improved the Admin Dashboard by adding a query builder to support pagination
- We created the script to maintain the Task Execution Table
- We updated the task termination functionality
- We added the Terminate task controller that uses created command.