Sup, everyone? ????
The horrors of Halloween are now way behind us and we no longer have nightmares. However, our whole team is currently running on our last supplies of candy and we’re starting to notice the effects of feeling ’worn out’ from all the sugar rush from the past week. ????
Nonetheless, we still managed to deliver yet another sugar-sweet update. ????
Last week, we’ve polished 8 integrations in total. The following integrations stole the whole show:
In addition, we’ve added a bunch of updates to the SyncSpider core. Filters sorting, execution validation for queued tasks, and fixed HTML forms connection config screen was part of the recent fixes. ????
As always, you can take a peek at the detailed list of changes below. ????
We hope you like and enjoy the latest upgrades. If you have any questions or suggestions, don’t be shy to slide into our DMs. ????
Until next time, hasta la vista. ✌️
App upgrades and fixes
SyncSpider Core updates:
- Added support for export to separated files in CSV templates
- Fixed HTML forms connection config screen
- Added queue status to allow filter for task execution history
- Added Task execution validation for queued tasks
- Added factories to Mapper test to validate billing
- Fixed UserDefinedTable Imis entity
- Fixed core filters sorting
- Fixed external API filters repository instance
- Fixed search my integrations issue when no data is found
- Fixed restoring other workflows Plentymarkets variations update
- Updated Custom fields workflow to support extraction of values (complex to an array)