Hello, hello, SyncSpiders!
It’s June, hip, hip, hooray! But hey, where is the sun? Okay, it’s not as warm nor sunny as we used to be, but one thing is the same as the previous years – It’s International Father’s Day on the 4th of June!
And if you’re running an eCommerce business, we hope you’ve adjusted your inventory accordingly. Before we dive into our regular updates, let’s review the list of the most sold products for Father’s Day worldwide.
- Fishing Accessories/Equipment: Equip your father for his next angling adventure with top-of-the-line fishing accessories and equipment.”
- Smart Watches: Combine tech with style this Father’s Day with the latest smartwatches, allowing dads to keep up with their health, schedule, and more.
- Home Toolkits: From DIYs to quick fixes, a comprehensive home toolkit is a practical and thoughtful Father’s Day gift.
- Outdoor Cooking Accessories: Fire up your dad’s grilling game this Father’s Day with the best in outdoor cooking accessories.
- Beard Trimmers: For the dapper dads who appreciate a well-groomed beard, high-quality beard trimmers make an ideal gift.
- Best Dad Mugs: Let him start his day off right with a loving reminder that he’s the ‘Best Dad’, every time he drinks his morning coffee.
- Wallets: Upgrade your dad’s everyday essentials with a stylish and functional wallet – a timeless gift for Father’s Day.
Okay, now that we’ve solved that, let’s check what we have prepared for you this week. There are some essential updates regarding Lightspeed Retail, Shopware6, and Lightspeed eCommerce;
If you’re a Lightspeed Retail user, we inform you that we have shifted to the v3 API version, so you will need to refresh the connection (press the Save button) for the update to be implemented on your account.
On the other hand, if you’re using Lightspeed eCommerce (E-series), we have an important update for you. We did some schema changes.
So, if you’re using Lightspeed eCommerce Orders as a source and some of these fields: priceCost, priceExcl, priceIncl, Weight, Volume, Shipment, Tax Rate, Shipment Base Price Excl, Shipment Base Price Incl, Shipment, Price Excl, Shipment Price Incl, Shipment Discount Excl, Shipment, Discount Incl, you’ll need to re-map them, as their type has been changed from Text to Number.
Another helpful update is for our Shopware6 users. We’ve implemented an option for Product incremental import! You can try it now!
Besides Lightspeed Retail, Shopware6, and Lightspeed eCommerce, we dealt with minor bug fixes for Prestashop, ITscope, and Amazon users and regular SyncSpider core updates.
Check them all out!
We fixed the bug causing error 500 when using Prestashop as a Product source.
For ITscope users, we fixed issues with properties and options missing values.
We fixed the bug for Amazon users, causing an error when sending Orders.
SyncSpider core updates
- We resolved the bug causing issues with the conditional field not returning the value
- Also, we fixed the problem with the CSV files not being able to load from the path
- We fixed issues some users experienced with product inventory import
- We fixed an issue with Webp images producing a generic error
- If you experienced some fields missing, no worries; we covered it!