Are you ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? Improvements, special offers, stocks full, and all of that? Yes, this is probably the time when your sales bloom.
According to statistics, last year, Black Friday and Cyber Monday total global sales were $6.3 billion. Now, if this is not motivation, we don’t know what is!
This week we improved Shopify, WooCommerce, Freshdesk, Custom CSV, PlentyMarkets, and weekly SyncSpider core updates.
Shopify users struggling with various issues will be happy to know that:
- The bug causing the missing location ID is resolved.
- We also fixed the issue with task breaking when the unknown metafield type comes in. And one more bug related to Shopify is resolved, causing problems with inserting tags for the specific options.
- And as a preventive, a warning will be displayed if the Shopify API limits are reached.
- We enabled the Extended Shopify Order and Order update. Users can choose an order or order number for UID in the destination configuration screen,
For WooCommerce users, we improved the process of choosing UID. When metafield is set as UID, SKU is removed. And we resolved a bug causing problems with stocks not being reduced in some cases.
We fixed the issue on Freshdesk when Contact has not been created.
We fixed the issue bothering Custom CSV users when creating Extract Custom CSV field using Windows-1252 encoding. We also resolved a bug causing append updating rows.
PlentyMarket users will be happy to know that we enabled the extended addresses from Orders, meaning the system will separate billing and shipping addresses, pulling them from the Address Collection.
SyncSpider core updates
- We fixed the database regarding incorrectly queued tasks
- We improved the Admin Dashboard by disabling auto refresh on the task list; supporting the Custom Refresh button; filtering by Name, ID, and worker number (note: Workers are set on the client’s side); and preventing rendering from stopping the tasks on the queue task list
- We improved templates with 3 more columns – User, Organization, and Reviewer) and we added the Go button for mapping inside the menu.
- We fixed an issue with the Get Configuration, causing the configuration process to fail.