Hello everyone, another surprise week of preparations and we are ever so close to our new tool seeing the light of day. Due to some bugs detected we weren’t able to hit the release date we planned for the next wave of new integrations, which was the last Monday. Be assured, we are hard at work at getting that tsunami of modules going as soon as possible. In the meantime we did some work on Google drive, Eciwd, Custom CSV as well as a lot updates to our core.
As usual, share with us your ideas in regards to what new integrations you think would be useful on our website roadmap and, as always, have a great weekend everybody!
Improvement – Changed
- Brought the product exporter service up to date.
- Added third party component to replace AngularJS’ ui-select which provides pagination support
- Added functionality to filter modules by supported data transfer direction
- We now filter ‘New Integration’ by logical direction in task configuration step
- Fix the problem with the upload on shared drives
- Fixed the problem with the collection type for the module and Custom Template builder.
- Paginate option values select box
- Move Logout out of dropdown menu and remove dropdown menu
- Change Account Settings to a direct link to /settings
- Remove logout button label
- Moved Back to App button to sidebar
- Fixed UI bug in (S)FTP file picker control (scrolling the file list).
- The folder list previously did not show the last two items.
- Fixed UI bug that was automatically adding a new target when refreshing the task configuration page on an existing target.
- Fixed the display of navigation buttons in task configuration pages on smaller screens