Lisa Popovici, Co-founder, and COO at Cartloop, joins the eCom Ops Podcast to discuss the importance of real-time text messaging for eCommerce growth, how customer service plays a key role in eCommerce, and how Cartloop is helping eCommerce stores to grow revenues.
- Lisa’s LinkedIn
- Cartloop’s website
- Lisa holds a Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics and Computer Science from National College Emanuil Gojdu, Oradea
- Cartloop is a real-time text messaging platform that helps eCommerce stores to grow revenue and scale relationships with their customers.
- Cartloop started its operations in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. They have now extended their outreach to several other countries.
- At Cartloop, real humans talk to the customers instead of chatbots
- Cartloop’s customer satisfaction rate stands up to 80-90 percent
- Lisa has always been motivated about entrepreneurship and that led her to become a serial entrepreneur. She founded Ecommerce Brands (where she worked on building two brands), Co-Founded Revelon (where she simplified email marketing through personalization). And finally, founded Cartloop, the conversational SMS marketing platform for Shopify businesses that helps brands drive growth and build a text-based community.
- At Cartloop, she makes sure that real people engage with the customer to solve their queries. Cartloop is a platform where eCommerce stores can get in touch with their customers and resolve their issues directly.
- Cartloop also caters to the abandoned cart strategy for its eCommerce clients.
- Lisa believes that eCommerce stores should have a strong abandoned cart strategy in place as they result in:
- Loss of customers
- Loss of time
- Loss of profits
- At Cartloop, Lisa keeps customer support as a key fundamental as she believes it to be a source of increasing eCommerce store’s revenue. Therefore, Cartloop – with its state-of-the-art customer support solution – helps its eCommerce clients to
- Convert more leads into customers
- Retain customers
- Create a lifetime value of their brand
- Build trust and community
- Lisa believes that eCommerce businesses these days are mainly relying on paid advertisements. However, they do not realize that it is not enough. “eCommerce stores need to establish a conversation with their clients through text or calls” says Lisa
- According to Lisa, one should focus on who they want to serve and keep quality above quantity.
No.1 eCommerce Operations Hack
Keep it simple. With a firm belief in keeping things simple, Lisa makes sure that Cartloop’s operations, installation, and registration process is super simple.
Subscribe to The eCom Ops Podcast