Trevor Ginn, Founder of Vendlab, joins the eCom Ops Podcast to share the significance of customers satisfaction in eCommerce success, tips on retaining customers and the importance of specialized resources. Check out other episodes here.
- Trevor Ginn’s LinkedIn
- Vendlab’s website
- Trevor is an owner of two businesses
- Trevor has been working in the online sector for twelve years now
- Trevor started his career in 2008 with eBay, which was one of the most prominent marketplaces for people to buy and sell things. Observing how eBay worked, Trevor concluded that it was a good idea to start an online business because it required limited capital and you could start selling online immediately
- In 2010, Amazon became the biggest online marketplace globally thanks to its rapid growth over the past ten years. The evolution of Amazon significantly affected other eCommerce players, including eBay
- To grow your eCommerce, you must focus on customer support and provide a user-friendly interface to the customers.
- You might have invested a lot in your eCommerce, but your ability to keep customers satisfied will prolong your stay in the game and will help you grow
- Focus on eCommerce operations, particularly dispatches, to gain loyal and satisfied customers
- Trevor believes that while automation is the key to streamlining eCom operations, the human element should always be there to tune up the processes.
Trevor’s biggest influences
Trevor acknowledges online resources as his biggest influence. He also mentions that learning things by doing them has added to his learning curve significantly.
Subscribe to eCom Podcast